We Buy HDPE, LDPE, PP, ABS, FPVC, PET, and Most Other Plastics
If you have large quantities of plastic waste that you’re planning to take to the dump, we may be able to turn that waste into revenue.
We buy and recycle most plastics in industrial quantities. Whether it’s HDPE pipe leftover from a decommission, or LDPE wrap you’ve collected from shipping materials, we’ll come out to your site, cut it up, clean it up, haul it away, and we’ll pay you to do it. We’ve even helped some companies win environmental awards for their recycling efforts.
Here are some of the plastics we commonly purchase:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) - A strong chemical resistant plastic commonly used for corrosion-resistant pipe, plastic lumber, and geomembranes.
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) - A soft flexible plastic commonly used for flexible liquid packaging, plastic wraps used to protect large items during shipping, and corrosion-resistant work surfaces.
- Polypropylene (PP) - A strong thermal resistant plastic commonly used for laboratory equipment, automotive parts, packaging, and reusable containers.
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) - A tough impact and heat resistant plastic which can be injection molded commonly used for drain-waste-vent (DWV) pipe systems, medical devices, and car parts.
- Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride (FPVC) - A soft but durable flexible plastic commonly used in place of rubber and metal piping typically found underground (i.e. water, sewer, industrial, electrical, and telecommunication systems), insulation for electrical cables, and medical devices.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) - A lightweight but strong and impact-resistant plastic commonly used for plastic bottles, thermal insulation, and thermoforming for manufacturing various types of plastic packaging and parts (used in cars, appliances, material handling equipment, etc..). PET may also be know as Dacron, Terylene, or Lavsan.
If your plastic is not listed here, or your not sure what kind of plastic you have, contact us today and we’ll figure it out together.